Internet dating sites scams are so prevalent these days, so you must be cautious and careful .
For those starters trying a hand at online dating sites, here’s a few safety tips from Alax Fox, Kazan-based dating site, that should guide to a safe online dating. The best way to meet local people in your area looking for a relationship is to sign up for a Kazan dating site - https://www.loveawake.com/free-online-dating/Russian-Federation/city-of-Kazan.html. Loveawake dedicated to helping people find love online
1. It’s good to sign-up in a reputable internet dating sites can be your passport to dating online.. A paid internet dating site is always safer. Some signs will ask for your sites password but never give it to term using a credit card can, which can be traced back to the owner. Of course there is the possibility of someone using a stolen credit card, but the risk is minimal compared to a free site or chat room.
2. Beware of someone who claims to fall in love with you after just a few emails. Start by being skeptical. Never ever put your trust that easily to someone who is just like you.
3. Never send money to a stranger in another country. His/her sweet smile may be deceiving and you may be enticed by how good he or she talks but be very aware once he or she starts asking you to send him/her some moolah. Next thing you know your bank account may slowly be $0 already.
4. Do not give out personal details such as home address, phone number, bank account, real email, or credit card number on personals sites for single men and women. Do not even give out your real name until you are sure the person is for real, and certainly not after two or three emails.
5. Do not deposit a money order from your “date” in your bank account. If you do, wait a couple of weeks to make sure it’s not counterfeit. Better still, wait for the money order to clear before forwarding the money.
6. Ask for more than one photograph. A scam artist from, say Nigeria, would usually have a difficult time faking more than one photograph. Also, ask lots of specific questions. If you sense discomfort or vagueness on the other end, cut the relationship.
7. Follow your guts. If something feels wrong, it probably is. If it’s too good to be true, it usually is. If you’re still dubious about the dating services context, stop from there.
8. Follow your instincts. If something feels wrong in the free dating sites, there probably is. If it’s too good to be true, there will be in more ways than one.